The American Association of Christian Schools is an association of thirty-eight state or regional associations. If your school is in a state that has an AACS affiliate association, membership must be through that state affiliate. To see if there is an affiliate association in your state, click the State Associations button on the home page. If there is no affiliated association in your state, click here to email us and request membership information and an application form.
- Individual membership option is for applicants applicants seeking or renewing AACS teacher certification. The Professional Employee Certification Program is a benefit for AACS-member schools. If the applicant is not employed by an AACS-member school, the applicant must join AACS as an individual member.
- Schools wishing to join AACS must complete the school membership form. Individual membership is not applicable for K-12 students.
- Individual members of AACS will receive the Journal for Christian Educators (3x/school year).
- Individual members must subscribe to the AACS Statement of Faith.
- Individual membership is $60 for 5 years.
Individual Membership 2019-2020