The AACS RightPath Retirement Plan provides participants a convenient way to use pre-tax dollars to save for retirement with the added benefit of tax-deferred income. The AACS has partnered with Transamerica Retirement Solutions to provide the recordkeeping and customer service needs of the plan.
- Transamerica Retirement Solutions handles all the recordkeeping, plan consulting, statements, online access, as well as compliance issues for the AACS plan.
- Goldleaf Partners is responsible for interfacing with ministries on participant data and payroll submission through a secure online portal and Automated Clearing House (ACH) for efficient submission of contributions to the RightPath Plan at Transamerica Retirement Solutions.
- The Transamerica Retirement Solutions web portal provides pre-approved access for ministries that want to track and confirm their employee contributions through Transamerica Retirement Solutions to the various fund choices.
- Transamerica Retirement Solutions has established an AACS RightPath Administrative Team to assist participating ministries and plan participants. If you are already a participating ministry, you may reach a member of this team by calling 1-888-676-5512. This team of licensed representatives will be available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern, Monday to Friday.
- Participants may enter a username and password at http://rightpath.trsretire.com to access account information, statements, and resources.
- Jeff Beach, CFP® at Merrill Lynch is responsible for participant education and investment-related issues on the RightPath Retirement Plan. Please feel free to contact Jeff at 877-517-2227 or email@example.com. His website is http://fa.ml.com/jcb.
- The AACS plan uses the open-architecture investment platform of the Merrill Lynch Retirement Group, giving participants access to top mutual funds from a broad array of providers, such as MFS, JPMorgan, American Funds, BlackRock, Pimco, Prudential, Franklin, Principal, and others. The plan utilizes commission-waived A share funds so there is no cost to purchase or sell funds in this plan.
- Ministries seeking information about the plan may click here for a plan brochure, may contact Jeff Beach at Merrill Lynch, or may contact the AACS office at firstname.lastname@example.org.